<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Preparation and The Menu 

I'm fairly confident that this will go off without any problems. I suppose the only unknown is how messy this will get. After all, if I can do it on the stovetop in a pot of oil, I can do it in an actual deep fryer.

The Menu

  1. broccoli bites
  2. cheese sticks, 3 kinds: mozzarella, cheddar and pepper jack (OMG!)
  3. fish (cod)
The batter for all three will be the same, for ease. It is a beer batter that I found for the fish and it sounds just fine for the other two. In the future I will need to focus the batters, depending on what I'm frying. A batter for sweet things, for example, and a straight tempura style batter.

Everything is washed. Next up - the fryer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?